International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants
Access the code
Access the eCode
The eCode is a digital tool to access and navigate ethics and independence standards that have been approved by the IESBA, and related non-authoritative publications and other resources.
Download the 2021 IESBA Handbook
Click here for the latest edition of the Code.
Purchase Print Copies
Download the 2020 IESBA Handbook
Except for Part 4B, this edition is effective through December 15, 2021.
Editions and Translations
Resources and Tools
- Useful Links
- Table of Concordance
- Slide Presentation: Overview of the New Code of Ethics
- Press Release: Restructured Code Announcement
- Webcast: IESBA Update to IAASB (Feb. 2018)
- Long Association
- Revisions to Inducements: Final Pronouncement (sections 250, 340, 402, 906)
- Focus on SMPs and SMEs (EN/FR/ES)
- Summary of Prohibitions in IESBA Code for Public Interest Entities
- Exploring the IESBA Code Installment Series
- Strengthening International Independence Standards
- Bases for Conclusions