June 2021 IESBA Working Group Briefing Paper
Jun 15, 2021 | Guidance & Support Tools
This Working Group Briefing Paper has been prepared by the IESBA Technology Working Group.
The purpose of the paper is to provide stakeholders with background information on the IESBA’s multi-workstream technology initiative. It sets out, for informational purposes only, a number of questions which the Working Group plans to explore with a broad range of stakeholders pursuant to its charge to gather views, insights and other information regarding the ethics implications for professional accountants in business and professional accountants in public practice when developing, implementing or using technology as part of their professional activities.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2022 Handbook of the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants
- Briefing Note for Global Sustainability Roundtables
- Final Pronouncement: Revisions to the Code Relating to the Definition of Engagement Team and Group Audits
- IESBA Technology Working Group Phase 2 Report
- Proposed Revisions to the Code Addressing Tax Planning and Related Services
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.