COVID-19 and Evolving Risks for Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Cybercrime
Dec 16, 2020 | Guidance & Support Tools
All available Translations: Romanian
The Staff of CPA Canada and IESBA jointly released this publication, which highlights the heightened risks of money laundering, terrorist financing and cybercrime in the COVID-19 environment. It describes the implications for both professional accountants in business and public practice.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2018 Handbook of the Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants
- 2022 Handbook of the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants
- Briefing Note for Global Sustainability Roundtables
- Continuing with the Development of Global Ethics and Independence Standards for Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
- Revisions to the Definitions of Listed Entity and Public Interest Entity in the Code
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.