2011 IESBA Annual Report
Ethics for the Global Accounting Profession—Building on the Groundwork
Jun 12, 2012 | Annual Reports and Plans
The 2011 IESBA Annual Report summarizes the progress made on the IESBA's 2011 Work Plan, including key projects on conflicts of interest, addressing a breach of a requirement of the Code, and responding to a suspected illegal act. It also looks forward to 2012, outlining the board’s plans to add additional workstreams (summarized in a Staff Update) to its 2012 Work Plan in response to matters under consideration by the European Commission, US Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, and others.
It describes the IESBA’s commitment to developing high-quality international ethics standards for the global accountancy profession and emphasizes the board’s long-term objective of facilitating the convergence of national and international ethics standards and continued work to support their consistent implementation.
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- 2022 Handbook of the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants
- Briefing Note for Global Sustainability Roundtables
- Final Pronouncement: Revisions to the Code Relating to the Definition of Engagement Team and Group Audits
- Proposed Revisions to the Code Addressing Tax Planning and Related Services
- Revisions to the Definitions of Listed Entity and Public Interest Entity in the Code
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.