The International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA) today announced that a Sustainability Reference Group (SRG) has been established to support the work of its Sustainability Task Force.
The SRG members have been selected based on a series of criteria, including their background, experience or expertise in sustainability reporting or assurance, stakeholder groups, and geographical location. The members will act as a “sounding board” to the Sustainability Task Force, providing insights, expertise, or advice relating to the development of global ethics and independence standards for sustainability reporting and assurance.
The SRG will be chaired by Mr. Channa Wijesinghe, IESBA Member and Sustainability Task Force Member. The SRG Members are:
- Kate Akery, Collins Aerospace, Europe
- Kenneth Amaeshi, European University Institute, Africa
- Antonio Astone, DNV, Europe
- Michael Bray, Deakin University, Oceania
- Charlotte Drain, Deloitte LLP, Europe
- Dongsoo Kim, AccountAbility, Asia
- Onara Oliveira de Lima, CCR Group/CBPS, South America
- Olga Rivas, Independent International Organisation for Certification, Global
- Samantha Ross, AssuranceMark, North America
- Michael Tang, SGX Group, Asia
To learn more about IESBA’s work on sustainability, please refer to our focus page.