IESBA Webinar Highlighting the Fee-related Revisions to the IESBA Code
Date: Wednesday June 16, 2021 | Time: 7:00AM 8:00AM EDT (COMPLETED)
During this webinar, the IESBA’s Deputy Chair and Fees Task Force member, Ms. Caroline Lee and IESBA member and the Fees Task Force Chair, Mr. Ian McPhee will explain the key changes to the fee-related provisions of the Code. The revisions, which can be found here, will come into effect in December 2022.
The topics covered will include:
- The self-interest threats created by fees paid by an audit client
- Level of audit fees
- Proportion of fees for services other than audit to audit fees
- Strengthened provisions regarding relative size of fees to the firm from a particular audit client (fee-dependency)
- Enhanced transparency of fee-related information of PIE audit clients to TCWG and to the public
- Conforming and consequential amendments arising from Fees project
The webinar will be interactive and during the Q&A session the presenters will respond to participants questions.
For further information and additional supporting material regarding the fees final pronouncement, please visit: ethicsboard.org/StrengtheningIIS.